Forums Movies

The Road

Subscribe to The Road 7 post(s), 7 voice(s)

Admin Administrator 16,184 post(s)

Talk about: The Road

Wick Administrator 329 post(s)

Regarding MetalJunky5000’s Review
Solid review MJ5K. “Viggo Mortensen’s very visible ribs” indeed. :-)

I’m pleased to see your well conceived take. Been struggling with mine for four days. Now that I don’t have to worry about pulling it together, you can have TopPiks for the next few days.

BTW, check out how the new Movies page defaults to In Theater movies now. Next step is for each movie to show its most trusted commentary. For ever, especially for as long as a movie is In Theaters.

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Thnx, Wik. I love the In Theaters Now default on the movie page. I was very much surprised to see no one’s reviewed New Moon, yet. And don’t ask me to review it. My girlfriend dragged me to Twilight last year, and let me just say there is no cheese at the end of that tunnel lol

Regarding Wick’s Review
Sorry I couldn’t give it a higher score MJ. It’s got a lot to recommend it and was often moving, so a Perfect is certainly understandable.

MJ5K 135 post(s)

Regarding Wick’s Review
Ah, no worries. I respect everyone’s opinion(unless I see something horrible like someone giving Transformers a 5 Perfect and Dark Knight only a 4 Great). I just loved this movie ’cause of the brilliant performances, the dialogue, and the way it brought the book to the screen.

BTW Are you planning to see the Lovely Bones? I need to know if its worth it cuz I’m hearing mixed reviews.

Nope, don’t think I’m gonna see Lovely Bones. However, that means you’ll have a clear shot to declare the WikPik take on it…

High on my In Theater list now is Up In The Air, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Brothers. Saw Invictus last night. Should have my review up by tomorrow.

Regarding BrianSez’s Review
An understandable rating Bri. This is a movie that can hit reasonable reviewers differently, as the three ratings of Perfect down to OK indicate.

Forums Movies